To master Microsoft 365, you must understand OneDrive. OneDrive is an integral part of Microsoft 365, and it is essential to the functionality of most programs in the suite. Microsoft Teams meetings are stored in OneDrive, as are our chat files. OneDrive works together with Outlook, and OneDrive is the ideal place to store your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks. OneDrive has fantastic features that empower collaboration, sharing, synchronization, backup, and versioning.
In our session, we will also examine when to use OneDrive and when to use SharePoint and demonstrate the sharing and collaboration features.
You will get the most out of this session if you:
- Need to collaborate on M365 files
- Record Teams Meetings
- Want to use versioning on M365 files
You will walk away knowing how to:
- Restore a document
- Share files with view only or with edit rights
- Change permissions on Teams Meeting recordings
- Quickly save Outlook attachments