Preparing your spreadsheet data before you create charts and reports is an essential step in getting good analysis. But, data exports from other programs and messy data downloads can be tricky to fix. Learn how to address data list dealbreakers: Dates, Errors, Text, and Duplicates. Real-world examples take you step-by-step through common data problems with solutions that get the job done.
- Date formats you can rely on
- How to eliminate errors from function calculations and join or split text
- Techniques to remove duplicates from your data set
- Fabulous filters that will slice your tables
- Validate for goodness sake: data validation that maintains clean data