Data Visualization with Power BI
Part 2 of Data Series – these sessions can be taken separately or as part of a series.
Excel’s core visual tools have been extended significantly with the introduction of Power BI. This tool creates dashboards and reports with multiple charts very easily, and allows the user to engage with those charts. In this session, you’ll create dynamic reports that are published to websites, or used in presentations. The charts in these reports are linked together, giving us dynamic filters from any chart to the others on the page. These new visualization tools, combined with consistent, impactful design theory, expand our ability to affect audiences. This session will tackle:
- Using Power Pivot Calculations
- Creating Report pages and standard chart types
- Planning interactions between charts
- Using maps and other new visualization tools
- Storytelling with drill-through reports and animation