Don’t forget your sunscreen.
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort was chosen because it is the perfect place to evolve your career, engage with your peers, and reflect on your goals.
This stunning location offers indoor and outdoor meeting space, breathtaking coastal views, and luxurious amenities.
In addition to the resort, the Dana Point community offers endless opportunities for delicious food, interesting shopping, and exciting outdoor activities.
We’ll have more detailed transportation information, including ride-share options, in our EA Ignite mobile app (coming soon!). In the meantime, here are directions from the three closest airports to Laguna Cliffs Marriott:
- Los Angeles International Airport
LAX is the largest airport in the area. Drive time is roughly one hour. Uber prices typically range from $74-$98. Click here for directions from LAX.
- John Wayne Airport
John Wayne Airport is located in Santa Ana, CA. Drive time is about 30 minutes to the event. Uber prices generally range from $35-$44. Click here for directions from John Wayne Airport.
- Long Beach Airport
Long Beach Airport is in Long Beach, CA. Drive time is about 45 minutes to the event. Uber prices typically range from $64-$83. Click here for directions from Long Beach Airport.
We’ve compiled some of our favorite coffee shops, restaurants, and activities in and around Dana Point. Use this as a list as a starting point of what the area has to offer!
- Bear Coast Coffee, 6 minute drive. View their website.
- The Aussie Bean, 4 minute drive. View their website.
- Organic Tree Juice Bar, 4 minute drive. View their website.
- Vibe Organic Kitchen & Juice, 3 minute drive. View their website.
- Lupe’s, Mexican cuisine, 5 minute drive. View their Facebook page.
- Coastal Kitchen, American/Wine Bar, 6 minute drive. View their website.
- Craft House, New American cuisine, 8 minute drive. View their website.
- Paradis Ice Cream, 3 minute drive. View their website.